"Chip In" and help a brother out!

By Rebel Rouser Network on 7/03/2009 12:11:00 AM

Filed Under:

So I found this neat little thing online today.

It's almost like the tip cup from Ustream but better!

So, I made a little way for YOU the fans to help ME out.
Theres alot of equipment that needs to be bought to stream and trust me, it's not always cheap. So even I need help from time to time.

So if you like my channel and have an extra buck lying around...why not help me out with getting some new equipment to bring you even better quality entertainment?


Thats all there is to it folks and it's just a dollar, so come on! Do it!
Maybe I'll even start taking game requests and adding some of out bigger contributers as Mods or even the infamous Xbox LIVE Friends list? Huh? How's about that?

-- "The" Frustrated Gamer, Jamieson aka MajiShine

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment