Kind of a Lot O' Games!!!

By Rebel Rouser Network on 7/20/2009 07:48:00 PM

Filed Under:


Hey all,

Wow, its been a while since I last blogged on this thing. I was reading some of the older posts on the Rebel Rouser Network blog and noticed that TonTon [Anthony] posted a list of his games. I think I shall do the same!

So I can't locate my dreamcast... I'd like to hook it up and play those old games, but I don't recall where I put it. Anywho...











Dreamcast:
Shenmue
Jet Grind Radio
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
King of Fighters: Evolution

Gamecube:
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4

PSone:
Evil Zone
Megaman 8
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Xenogears
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

PS2:
Capcom VS SNK 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Final Fantasy X
Fatal Fury: Battle Archives-Vol. I
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
[Borrowed from friend] Devil May Cry

Ps3:
Grand Theft Auto 4
Transformers: The Game
Motorstorm
MLB 07
Call of Duty 3

OG Xbox:
Ninja Gaiden
Forza Motorsport
Fable
Halo
Halo 2

Xbox 360:
Lost Planet
Dead Rising
Madden 07
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Left 4 Dead
Street Fighter 4
UFC 2009: Undisputed
The Orange Box
Castle Crashers
Family Game Night: Scra-bab-ble
Bomberman Live
[Borrowed from Anthony] Ninja Gaiden II
*JUST GOT TODAY* Assassin's Creed

Wii (Including games purchased on Wii Shop):
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Sports
Wii Play (Dunno where it is...)
TMNT (OG side-scroller/top down view when outside levels)
Super Mario Brothers
Streets of Rage 2
Super Mario Brothers 3
Sonic 3
Super Mario World
Star Fox 64
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mario Kart 64
Original Donkey Kong




Wow, that took a while... I have a LOT of games!

This has been The Fury and I will also post this in my blog.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment