Updates!

By Rebel Rouser Network on 7/11/2009 09:35:00 PM

Filed Under:

Alright! X103 here!
As per the new arrangement to better bring you, the viewers, our services, I will be doing my best to maintain the blog side of things!

This will include, but not limit to:
-The big movers and shakers in gaming news!
-What the plans among the RR offices are for the time being!
-Announcements for upcoming podcasts, broadcasts, updates to our forums or youtube account or otherwise!
-EXPLOSIONS!
-Edge of your seat ACTION!
-llamas.
-and lastly, any type of info I or the others that make this Maniacal Foursome deem need-to-know-worthy!

So, hopefully this will run smoothly and we plan to see you on the other side!
Oh, yeah... I plan on making references in my posts as much as possible.

Later days! Time to broadcast!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment