Rebel Rouser PodCast Ep 003: No news is good news?

By Rebel Rouser Network on 6/24/2009 03:25:00 PM

Filed Under:

Sorry for the delay, editting took alot longer than normal because of some audio errors, but EP 003 of Rebel Rouser Podcast is up and ready for download.


Just to note, there ARE some larger than normal areas of silence in the podcast. I tried to edit out as many of them as possible, but I know I missed some.
I think for sure I'm going to be using the other computer next time to record the podcast as it's becoming a problem on my main PC to set up the Virtual Audio Cables and such and it just bogs the system WAY down doing all of that.

But, you can find the podcast over at www.rebelrouserpodcast.blogspot.com so head on over and check it out.

- "The" Frustrated Gamer, Jamieson

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment