By Rebel Rouser Network on 11/12/2009 05:17:00 PM

Filed Under:

So...I have a bit of news.

Theres going to be a delay in the release of the Video Podcast this week.
Apparently my computer caught a worm which proceeded to delete explorer.exe from my computer(in cause you don't know, explorer.exe is pretty much the main part of Windows, that allows the Taskbar and accessing files to be done). So I ended up using the HP Recovery to fix the issue, but now I have to reinstall all my main programs. I didn't loose any files, so everything is in tact, it will just take some time to get my computer back running to normal for me to finish encoding the Video Podcast.
I will update when it's ready and up for download, I just didn't want you guys to think it's not coming, because it is and if you saw the preview on the feed last night, I have to say, it looks really nice, so look forward to it.

-- Maji

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment