Rebel Rouser Podcast EP 015 VIDEO!!

By Rebel Rouser Network on 11/13/2009 05:40:00 AM

Filed Under:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you, Podcast 015 Video!@


It can currently be watched in it's .wmv format, at http://rebelrouserpodcast.blip.tv/file/2844575/.

Blip.tv, thankfully convert's the file into Flash for us, for the main page of our Blip site, so it's currently converting it as I type. Once it's done converting to Flash Format, you can watch the file on the main page of our Blip.tv at http://rebelrouserpodcast.blip.tv.

So, go check it out, it's in it's new format for Titles and such with Credits and all the flare. Also the camera angle in this podcast will be used for EVERY podcast video from now on, I really like that angle and it works for my house very well.

If at all possible, please watch the Flash version as the ads that will be added to that version of the file, will help us bring in some revenue from Blip.tv.

But check it out, I really want to find a way to get this on YouTube, but I'm not sure how to do it, so I'll look into that soon! Until then, enjoy!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment