Rebel Rouser Podcast on Blip.tv

By Rebel Rouser Network on 11/01/2009 01:47:00 AM

Filed Under:

Well, I have some sad news for the video of the podcast.

It seems as though Revver.com just isn't fast enough when it comes to uploading and reviewing videos, so I've found a new host for the video version of the podcast.

Our new host for the video version of the podcast is Blip.tv.
I am liking Blip.tv alot better already, as I was able to upload the Flash Video to the site and within 20 minutes the episode was up and ready for being viewed on our own little Channel within Blip.tv.

Our new Blip.tv channel can be found at rebelrouserpodcast.blip.tv, gotta love that Blip.tv even gives us a kinda subsite just for our show.

I'll also be embedding the video of Podcast 011 into our podcast site on Blogger like I said I was going to be doing before at rebelrouserpodcast.blogspot.com, but with Blip.tv, it's very easy to just watch the newest episode right from our Channel on Blip.tv.

Blip.tv, also does allow for RSS feeds and such for iTunes, so as soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll hopefully get the video of the podcast on iTunes as well.

So stay tuned for new videos of the podcast and I hope you all enjoy tomorrow's live Halloween Podcast on our Justin.tv channels.

-Maji

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment