Something I Should Have Kept Listening To...

By The Fury X on 4/23/2010 03:40:00 AM

Filed Under:


Hey all, Fury here...

While Jeremy, Alex (DJBigz), and I were swapping videos that has to deal with music, mainly beatboxing, Jeremy showed me the video with Julia Dales:


Then I found out about another beatboxer named Daichi (pronounced Daitch):


Daichi's style reminded me of the electronica style of drum and bass (or d&b), in which I found this video because it combines 2 of the coolest (in my opinion) things ever:


Also, props to Jeremy for showing this video to me:



This is the Fury, and you have just been... I don't know what you have just been'd, but I'll think about it and get back to you.

UPDATE: blog'd... you have just been blog'd. More props to Jeremy for getting me out of that brain fart.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment