Coming soon to a Theater near you!

By MajiShine on 4/05/2010 12:14:00 PM

Filed Under:

Looks like things are going to get back on Track starting this week.

We Appologize for the lack of updates on our podcasts and website recently.

Justin.tv is expirencing an error that we cannot explain on my Channel. It is not fixed, however I have found a workaround for that issue.

So, starting Tuesday we will be taping the newest episode of Rebel Rouser Podcast. We will be doing this Month's Top 5 as voted by you the fans, so stay tuned to that.

As for personal stuff, I've gotten back into playing MapleStory at the moment, which apparently my computer doesn't like to broadcast while playing it, so I've been offline alot recently on my Justin.tv channel. I will however find some time to broadcast once Grand Theft Auto IV: Liberty City Stories comes to my house from GameFly.

So check me out sometime later this week.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment