A Duel of Phones...

By Rebel Rouser Network on 12/01/2009 01:27:00 PM

Filed Under:

Hey all, Randy here.


I was browsing YouTube for another video to favorite for our channel and I came across a video that shows the iPhone vs the Android 2.0.

Since we're still trying to get the word about the network to the public, we've just been doing it the old fashioned way, word of mouth (I know Anthony and I use word of mouth, can't say the same for Jeremy and Maji). I started thinking of a different way to get the word out and thats demonstration. I don't have and want to carry a laptop around with me all the time, so I thought of the next best thing... PHONES (PDAs if you wanna get technical)!!! I didn't know which phone to get, though.


Now, what the video doesn't show you is how the iPhone can't show adobe flash. I used with my friend's, tried to show him my JTV, and it wouldn't let us. The iPhone also didn't allow my friend to download adobe flash player. I talked to my other friend who works for Verizon and he says that the Droid has a windows OS and will allow you to download adobe and all those programs that iPhone won't.

I thought this video was pretty cool and I felt like I wanted to share it with you guys.

Thanks for watching,
-Randy

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment