Computer Returned

By Noblesse Oblige, Lost a TonTon on 12/21/2009 07:56:00 PM

Filed Under:



Not sure if most of you know but between Thanksgiving and the 2 weeks following I did not have a computer. Therefore I could not broadcast! Now that I have my computer back I will broadcast again! I'm just waiting on Randy to help me reconfigure my FME! So as soon as he tells me how to set my FME up again! I will not be able to broadcast! I am, however, regularly checking our forums and have not found any posts! Feel free to post in our forums! Even if its something random! I'll be happy to answer questions any viewers have about the network and about our casters! So feel free to leave your questions and comments in our forums or email us at rebelrousernetwork@gmail.com. For questions about the podcast email us at rebelrouserpodcast@gmail.com! We look foreward to your input in how we can improve our quality of casting! Thats all I have to say for now! See you again!

TonTon

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment