New YouTube Account for Rebel Rouser Network

By Rebel Rouser Network on 5/24/2009 06:13:00 PM

Filed Under:

So, I figured if we want to reach more of you guys on the internet that we might need a YouTube Channel.



On there I've uploaded the Unedited Version of the first PodCast, Rebel Rouser Podcast 001 - Birth of a Demon, so that if you missed it live on my Justin.tv Channel you can see it on our YouTube Channel.

I'll be uploading VideoBlogs from time to time, I'm hoping to do about one a day, but we will see. 
Also, you will see alot of yours and our favorite clips from our Justin.tv Channels uploaded to the YouTube Channel as well, so we hope you guys enjoy our PodCast, VideoBlogs and LiveCasts, and subscribe to our Justin.tv AND YouTube Channels.

-- "The" Frustrated Gamer, Jamieson


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment