Distracted by Life and a Phone

By Rebel Rouser Network on 5/10/2009 11:04:00 AM

Filed Under:


So yeah...sorry about not being on alot recently, I'm getting distracted by life and that computer reformat I was talking about on Friday.


Also, I keep finding myself absorbed about wanting my new phone to hurry up and come in the mail.

If you don't know, I'm a HUGE Sidekick fan. I know, I know. It's for Teens. Well I don't give a damn. It's an awesome phone. Everyone keeps telling me to get an iPhone, but you know what? Screw that, you can only get them for cheap on AT&T and I'm not paying almost $400 bucks for a used iPhone on ebay just so I can unlock it for T-Mobile and then have the touchsreen die or something on me in a month.

But with all that in mind, I went and ordered the new Sidekick LX to upgrade my old Sidekick LX. Theres just someting about the Sidekick that really interests me as a phone. Maybe it's that almost transformer-esq quality to it that it has with the swivel screen, but I love that phone.
So I ordered the new one but it won't be here until the 12th, so I find myself wasting time on the web looking at videos and blogs and all kinds of shit on forums about the phone...


God...I want it so bad

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment