Halo: Reach Beta

By Rebel Rouser Network on 5/05/2010 11:50:00 PM

Filed Under:

So I've tried out some matches of the Halo: Reach Beta and I find that it takes awhile to kill people. Though I may be using weak guns. Speaking of the guns, the new weapons they have are pretty interesting. So far I've seen about 3 new weapons and new versions of past weapons. Also, they added new equipment to the game, such as Controllable Camo, Sprint, Jet pack, Guard, and Dodge Rolls. Which adds new game dynamics to game-play. I believe you'll actually have to think up tactics using each equipment. The stealth kill system is another new addition to the game, but i find it unnecessary since it leaves you open. Another new addition to the game is the lobbies, you actively swap between voting between 3 choices or passing on what game-mode/map you want to play. It gives you a chance to have variety in your gaming instead of playing the same game over and over. Lastly they added customization of your spartan. You get to choose your helmet, left shoulder, right shoulder and chest armor. As well as customizing each piece further. You purchase new armor pieces and customizations with Credits gained from playing. Overall I find the game to be interesting, but not enough that I'll be pre-ordering it. Though I will most likely buy/rent it at some point for the campaign. Just thought I'd write a short review for those who don't have the chance to play the beta.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment