GameFly New Sign Ups: First AND Second MONTHS FREE!~

By MajiShine on 3/11/2010 09:21:00 AM

Filed Under: ,

For all of you interested in getting a GameFly account I've got a special deal for you guys.

Because I've been a GameFly member for over 2 years now, I get emailed alot of promotional offers for signing up new members.

Currently, they have an offer going where anyone that signs up thru my referal will get their first month of service FREE. That's upwards of $25 to $40 bucks FREE, depending on how many games you have out at a time. The big bonus for me is, for every person that signs up under my referal link, I get $20 credited to my account. So not only are YOU getting something for FREE, but I'm getting something as well.

GameFly Rocks! No late fees, free shipping, and 7k titles. Get a free month when you use my link! Don't miss out on this sweet exclusive deal from GameFly - for a limited time, I can give you a free month of video game rentals! If you use the link below, you'll get a second month for free when you sign up for your first month.

But trust me, I think you will like it. Access to all the latest and greatest of games thru the mail for less than it costs to buy most games? Access to TRY a game before you BUY it? And access to BUY the game that you have sitting at home if you like it, at a discount and they MAIL you the case for free? All for around $25 a month? 2 FREE MONTHS? How awesome that?

Just click here and you will be on your way to TWO! FREE months of service to try it out!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment