Games I've Beaten!!

By The Fury X on 1/19/2010 02:39:00 PM

Filed Under:

Hey all, Fury here.

After thinking about the games I've played and completed, I decided to come up with a list of games I've beaten!

Shenmue
Jet Grind Radio
the Resident Evil series (Except for the rail shooters and RE: Online)
Megaman
Megaman 8
Megaman X4
Final Fantasy VIII
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
GTA III
GTA VC
GTA IV
Metal Gear Solid (All of them except for VR Missions, Subsitance, and the ones on PSP... I don't have one)
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
the Halo series (Sans ODST)
Dead Rising
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic 3
Star Fox 64
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario 64

And just to list them, here are the games I'm on the verge of beating and why I haven't done so:

UFC 2009: Undisputed - I've beaten all the other weight classes and I'm working on the Light Heavyweight Class

Castle Crashers - I've beaten it, but using someone else's data. I haven't truly beaten the game.

All other Super Marios - I get frustrated with the games and yell, "Screw it! I'm done!"

Final Fantasy VII and X - I know, I know... I need to beat them. I had to restart on X because Anthony "accidentally" saved over my file where I was in Sin, was on the way to beat him, and got sidetracked by trying to get all the legendary weapons. VII: I was headed down the crater to meet Mr. Sephiroth, but I used the save point you get near the end almost at the end, instead at the top of the crater in case you want to go back up and grab something else

Ninja Gaiden II - I was playing this on the 24 hour cast, but stopped after I found out I was half way done with the game, but I was only on Chapter 14


If you want to see me beat these games, send an email to rebelrousernetwork@gmail.com, title it RANDY! BEAT THIS GAME, which game it is, and I'll try to get it done.



0 comments for this post

Post a Comment