Rebel Rouser Podcast EP 011: The Show Must Go On

By Rebel Rouser Network on 10/12/2009 10:51:00 PM

Filed Under:

Is up and ready for download at rebelrouserpodcast.mypodcast.com!

Just as a note, with the newer version of Audacity, it now takes only about an hour for me to edit the podcast, so I'll be changing the release date to Tuesdays, instead of Wednesdays, this being the first EP to follow that pattern.

However, the video version of the Podcast will still be released on Wednesdays, to give me time to reencode the video to proper formats and such for editting.

I have yet to be able to find out if Mypodcast.com can host Video Podcasts, but if it can't I'll be looking for a host, so any suggestions are welcome and can be sent to rrmajishine@gmail.com.

The podcast will be availible on iTunes in a few hours after going up on the podcast site.
I hope you all enjoy!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment